Parker Aircraft Refueling Hoses
Parker Gold Label Refueling Hoses
Parker 7775 series aircraft refueling hoses are designed to provide a long service life while minimizing down time. These refueling hoses are economical flexible, light weight and low pressure. Parker Gold Label hoses are suitable for a variety of applications and fuel types. These hoses are manufactured in the USA, and meet current published industry standards. Hose assemblies are factory-tested and certified.
Parker 7776 series refueling hoses are designed for high-pressure top deck reel and platform type fueling equipment. These Gold Label refueling hoses are designed to provide a long service life while minimizing down time. These hoses are also suitable for defueling service at low pressures (suction/vacuum rating to 8 in. Hg). These hoses are manufactured in the USA, and meet current published industry standards. Hose assemblies are factory-tested and certified.
Parker Aviation Hose Features/Benefits:
- Tube: Black premium nitrile for fuel compatibility to 180° F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
- Cover: Black nitrile for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
Parker Aviation Hose Applications
- Aviation fuels
- Jet Fuel
- Top deck reel and platform ground service equipment
- Commercial, general, metropolitan, municipal and private airports
Parker Aviation Hose Safety/Technical
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Hydro-statically tested and certified hose assemblies to 600 psi available only from Parker Select Hose Assembly Fabricators.
- Suitable for low pressure defueling/unloading service to 8 in. Hg.
Parker Aviation Hose Industry Standards
- EI 1529:2006, Type C, Grade 2
- NFPA 407:2007