OPW ILB-5 In-Line Breakaway
OPW has developed an in-line breakaway that can be used in heavy-duty truck and bus NGV refueling applications. This unit will function consistently, independent of the inlet pressure.
- Body: - stainless steel
- Internal Parts: - stainless steel
- Seals: - specialty formulated polymers and elastomers specific to high pressure NGV applications
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Construction: - all OPW Receptacles are made from stainless steel. Also available is specially formulated brass. Both materials are proven in the harsh refueling environment.
- Reconnectable Design: - allows the component to be reused, reducing maintenance costs.
- Innovative Valve System: - the sealing system in this breakaway minimizes the amount of vent gas released during a drive-away incident.
- High-Flow/Super Fast Fill Capacity: - this is OPW's fastest flowing breakaway. This breakaway will provide quick fueling of large storage vehicles. Internal seals are specifically designed to meet the demands of fast-fill NGV fueling.
- Easy Installation: - the in-line breakaway has SAE-6 O-ring fittings for easy installation in line between the dispenser and nozzle.
- Individually Inspected, Leak and Breakaway Tested, with Traceable Serial Numbers.
- Disconnection Force: - 150 lbs. (668 N).
Features & Specifications
|Product #||Inlet Thread Size||Outlet Thread Size||Maximum Allowable Service Pressure|
|ILB-5||SAE - 6,9/16 - 18 UNF (female)||SAE - 6, 9/16 - 18 UNF (female)||4,500 psi (P36) 310 Bar|
*Recommended to be used with the CC250, CC300, CC600, and CT1000 Series NGV-1 CNG Nozzles
- Min. Flow Rate: 5,500 SCFM @ 3000 psid
- Temperature Range: - 40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.26 kg)
- Cv: 3.6
- Design Pressure: 5,000 psi (345 Bar)